How it works
We work leading debt advice partners to provide you a debt solution to write off unsecured debt you can’t afford and offer you a little breathing space.
We can help manage your debt through an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).*
This is a formal debt agreement between you and the people you owe money to which allows you to make one monthly payment over five years.
Any remaining debt at the end of the five year period will be written off, allowing you to begin to rebuild your credit score.
Imagine life without:
- Missing out on experiences with friends and family because you’re strapped for cash.
- Scary phone calls from creditors or debt collectors demanding payment.
- Being scared to answer the door or ignoring you phone when it rings in case someone is looking for money.
- Having to worry about covering the cost of everyday essentials.
- Turning to payday loans or borrowing from people to get by.
- Having no money within days of being paid.
- Pretending everything is under control and fine when it really isn’t.